well..there ain't much to blog about lately cuz of the Big S.... been studying almost all the time these few days....i've a nasty feeling i'm not gonna finish my chem in time...damn organic AND inorganic!
anyway here's a brief list of the stuff thats been happening in my life lately: (in no particular order)
1) downloaded jay chou's new album...the songs r good but sumhow they dun hold the same kind of magic to me as they did b4
2) true to the puasa spirit, i've gone on a fast! a games fast, that is. having uninstalled dota almost 2 weeks ago, i briefly switched to reincarnation (refer last post) n now i've stopped playing that also. since it was too hard to simply say 'no', i had to delete my character :( but anyway, i seem to be getting a bit more studying done since doing so...
3) fixed up my old pentium celeron 700...juz in time too, for my bro n sis both came home for their holidays n had i not prepared an alternative, i wudve been cut off the net every nite..the comp hogs....still, no hope of playing any LAN games at my hse for the moment except starcraft...cuz the old comp's juz too beh siu...dun even hv 3d card
4) made a list of movies to watch after stpm: Doom, Corpse Bride, Chronicles of Narnia n Harry Potter 4....for now....anyone interested in watchin those too? pls sign up here :P
5) now recruiting for KL Trip 05/06....tentatively set for early jan, 2006....anyone interested pls sign up here oso :P
6) sum1 went n ran a few entries of my blog thru The Gender Genie n apparently it decided that i'm a female....!! calling everyone who noes me to testify otherwise....reward guaranteed!
addition at 12:47AM, 3 Nov:
7) symptoms of dota withdrawal...poses mimicking various dota characters: antimage's 'yeng pose' wif his moonblades n pointing at stuff imagining i'm blasting it wif finger of death. oh no...
8) Nice quote i've come across: “I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
as u can guess, this is very likely my last post for about 3 weeks...until after stpm, that is...due to lack of both 'bloggable' events n time...so guys, cya 'in another, happier time'!